| < February >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Peshawar in February is mild at 12.9 °C (55.22 °F).
- The weather in February is a little parched. A mere 42.7mm (1.7in) of fluid is released.
- The shortest day is 10:29 long and the longest day is 11:20 long with an average length of 10:54.
Check the distance to and compare the Peshawar February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Peshawar, Pakistan
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Peshawar:
- Chitral, Pakistan - 206.8 kms (128.5 miles) N
- Drosh, Pakistan - 175 kms (108.8 miles) N
- Dir, Pakistan - 135.4 kms (84.1 miles) N
- Balakot, Pakistan - 166.5 kms (103.5 miles) ENE
- Srinagar, Jammu And Kashmir, India - 298 kms (185.2 miles) E
- Murree, Pakistan - 164.7 kms (102.4 miles) E
- Islamabad, Pakistan - 145 kms (90.1 miles) ESE
- Jhelum, Pakistan - 229.4 kms (142.5 miles) ESE
- Sialkot, Pakistan - 319.7 kms (198.7 miles) ESE