Average Temperatures in Peshawar, Pakistan
- The annual average temperature in Peshawar, Pakistan is really warm at 22.7 degrees Celsius (72.9 degrees Fahrenheit).
- The variation of mean monthly temperatures is 21.9 °C (39.4°F) which is a below moderate range.
- The hottest month (June) is very, very hot having a mean temperature of 33.1 degrees Celsius (91.58 degrees Fahrenheit).
- The coolest month (January) is quite mild having a mean temperature of 11.2 degrees Celsius (52.16 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Peshawar
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Peshawar Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Peshawar
- Chitral, Pakistan - 206.8 kms (128.5 miles) N
- Drosh, Pakistan - 175 kms (108.8 miles) N
- Dir, Pakistan - 135.4 kms (84.1 miles) N
- Balakot, Pakistan - 166.5 kms (103.5 miles) ENE
- Srinagar, Jammu And Kashmir, India - 298 kms (185.2 miles) E
- Murree, Pakistan - 164.7 kms (102.4 miles) E
- Islamabad, Pakistan - 145 kms (90.1 miles) ESE
- Jhelum, Pakistan - 229.4 kms (142.5 miles) ESE
- Sialkot, Pakistan - 319.7 kms (198.7 miles) ESE